Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bryden is 2 Months Old!!!


Where does time go??? This is the question I find myself asking over and over again. My little man is getting so big. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and getting adjusted to parenthood.

We took Bryden in for his 2-month appointment on Thursday. He weighs 10 lbs 1 ounce now and is measuring 22 inches long. Although he seems SO big to us he is still really small for his age. The doctor is really pleased with his progress and still can’t believe how much hair the little man has. Bryden is cooing like crazy and is starting to smile a lot more.

He recognizes voices and interacts and plays with us. He LOVES bath time especially when daddy bathes him. He will swim around with his little arms and loves to have his hair washed. The only time he screams is when you take him out of the bath.

Sadly for us the little man is still not sleeping through the night. We think he is having some problems with his acid reflux and with the formula he is on now. The doctor gave us some medicine to try out but we haven’t seen much of a difference yet. We are looking forward to the night he sleeps all night but for now we are just trying to soak up every minute of our little man!!!

I have to say I never thought being a mom could be so rewarding. I love the special bond that I share with this little guy and hate being away from him. Although the adjustment is challenging I wouldn’t trade it for the world!!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Love all of the pictures. I am so happy you posted :)... You are so right being a Mom truly is the best, words can't describe how wonderful it is to bond with your little one.

Mike and Corie said...

Candice! Hey! I was just looking through other people's blogs and found yours! HOW ARE YOU? (its Corie!)
Your little bryden is so cute! Congrats and congrats on the wedding! isn't it crazy how much you can love that little guy? So much work but so worth it! I Love being a mom.
You look great! hope everything is going well for you and your family!