Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A few of Bryden's Favorites...

*These pics are a little blurry, they were taken with a cell phone and arn't the best*
Bryden is getting so big I can't even believe it. While he is so much fun to interact with it makes me sad to see my baby getting so big. He is not sleeping through the night yet but we are getting close..fingers crossed that will be the next big post. He is however starting to show a lot of personality and is in love with a few things.



This is a pic of Wade reading Bryden his bed time story. Although we only have a few books (Thanks Rachelle) he loves to be read to and could listen to it over and over again. I don't know if he understands anything we are saying or whats going on but I do know that when I show him the book he gets a really big smile on his face!!!



This picture portrays two of Bryden's favorites... #1 and probably the winner is his Boppy pillow. I originally purchased it so that it would be easier to feed him but have come to find out it is more of a babysitter than anything else! Bryden could lounge in this boppy all day long and be totally content. And I am not complaining it makes getting ready in the mornings a whole lot easier. Bryden will just lay on the bed watching the news sucking on his fist. Wish I had a picture of that because it is so adorable!!!

The last favorite for this post is his new slippers. The poor little guy has hands and feet that are constantly FREEZING! So when Wade and I went to Park City this last weekend we made a stop at the Carter's outlet and bought B some slippers. I wish they would fit me because they look oh so comfy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! And I'm so glad you like the books:) Owen LOVES to look at books by himself, and also to have me read them to him. They will be so smart cause of our efforts::)

Unknown said...

The house looks beautiful and I love the wreath! I made a wreath too this year... so fun! I wish we could do some crafty stuff together :) Bryden is sooo cute.Congratulations!