Monday, February 14, 2011

Bryden's 6 Month Pictures

One of my best friends, Rachelle Rausch Olmos, was advertising a mini-valentine shoot for the month of February for only $20.00. I decided to jump on this fantastic deal seeing that Bryden will be 6 months old this month and it was time for updated pics. I have to say Rachelle did an amazing job and Bryden just LOVED her! She got some of the most adorable pictures of our little guy. If you are looking for a fantastic photographer or even some free drawings you have to check her out. Lareephotography.blogspot.com

Here is a sneak peak of what she did with Bryden:







Bryden,

I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love you. You are the most amazing little man and I can’t ever imagine life with out you. You are the sparkle in your mommy and daddy’s eyes and are the most handsome baby boy I have ever seen. Your smile lights up the room and can change anyone’s mood and melt their heart all in a matter of seconds.

I love your outgoing personality and even your stubborn behavior. Your beautiful Blue eyes are to die for and your big smile is contagious! I cherish the times that we get to spend together and hope those times never change as you get older.

I love it when you sing along with me. I love the BIG smiles I get from you in the morning when I get you out of your bed. I love feeding, bathing and cuddling you every night before you go to sleep. I love the screams you give out while we are out in public and the way that you demand attention from everyone around you. You are such a flirt with the girls but you know just how to draw them in!

You are so much fun BB and I know your just going to get even more fun! I look forward to watching you grow up over the years and am so excited to see the man you will one day become. However, I will cherish every day, every minute and every second I have with you now because I know those memories and times can never be replaced.

I love you Bryden with all of my heart! You are the most amazing blessing and I am so proud and happy to be your mother!!!

Love,

Mommy

7 comments:

cameo said...

What gorgeous pictures and what a beautiful note. He really is a very cute baby.

Anonymous said...

Candice, you are the best! We need to get together again soon! (For a longer period of time, too:)
Soooo happy you like the pics!! Bryden is SOOOO stinkin cute!!
Love you!

Laura Burtis said...

He is so cute! What a happy little boy :) Great pictures!

The Andersons said...

Candice, these pics are DARLING! And your note just about brought tears so sweet. Isn't it amazing how much LOVE are felt for your little ones!

Nick and Brittani said...

OMG he is too stinkin cute! You are such an amazing Mommy, I loved your note! Made me cry! :)

Unknown said...

So sweet! I can't believe how quickly he's growing up! How are you?

PS--great pics, Rachelle!!

Taylor Ashley said...

oh my gosh such a cutie !! so didnt even know you had a blog. now that i have spent the last 2 hours reading it!! love it! love you !