Thursday, April 5, 2012

2-Year Anniversary


This year our anniversary fell on the ever-dreaded Tuesday. I say ever dreaded because Tuesday’s are my long days normally, as I go straight from work to teaching at the studio. But this Tuesday right after dance I had to judge a talent show. Soooo it made the day even longer! As a result we didn’t quite get to celebrate like we had hoped to, or even more so get to see each other for more than 10 minutes. Luckily tonight Wade and I will get to go out for a nice dinner and celebrate the last two years we have been married! And even better we leave Friday for a week long vacation that is so needed!!!
Although Tuesday was very long, Wade as he always does, made it a very special day for me. He had Bryden carry in a bag of goodies, he delivered beautiful flowers to my work and when I got home he had dinner waiting with a card and a cute message written on my mirror.

I am a very lucky girl to have found such an amazing man. Here are just a few more reasons why I think he is so great…

~ Wade is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. No matter what needs to be done he makes sure that it is done perfectly, no matter how long it takes.
~ He is a handy man. And can fix or make anything you can think of.
~ He is an amazing daddy to our beautiful son.
~ He doesn’t put up with any bull crap, and will let you know if you’re being ridiculous!
~ He is the biggest social bug I know. There is never a weekend that we have off when we aren’t hosting a get together.
~ He has a beautiful smile and contagious laugh.
~ He is the most amazing cook ever. I never have to cook and we always end up with gourmet meals. Even a salad is not simple!
~ He is so handsome!!!
~ He is my hero. And a hero to so many others!
~ He supports me in everything I do even though it takes so much time away from us and our family.
~ He makes me laugh and smile every single day!!!


I know there is a reason why we ended up together and our lives have played out the way they have. Together I know we can do anything, and having a fast start together has only made us stronger. Thank you for an amazing 2 Years Waders!!!

No comments: