Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bryden’s 1 year Birthday!


Seeing that the last time I updated the blog, Bryden was 6 months old, time has flown by. My baby boy is now 14 months old and so much fun. He is talking like crazy and has the cutest, but naughtiest personalities around. He likes to push the limits on everything and has not a fear in the world. He is also a very stubborn little guy. He pulls himself up, can stand on his own and walk around the furniture, but he absolutely refuses to walk. And don’t even try to make him, unless your patience is ready to be tested.

Bryden LOVES applesauce and crackers and would probably be happy if that was all he ever ate. He also loves to play with his LEGOS and read books. He will bring you every book we own to have you read it to him multiple times a day.
Because we have family in Evanston and Utah, Bryden had 2 birthday parties. The Evanston was a little more low key, due to a sick birthday boy, but still consisted of plenty of cake and Ice Cream. Our Utah party was more of a bash. We rented a big blow up slide for all of the kids and had a taco bar for dinner. Bryden loved all of the attention from everyone. Of course our little man was spoiled and we have more toys than we know how to handle. Posted are pictures from both birthday bashes!







Dear Bryden,

Words cannot even begin to explain how much you have changed my life over the last year. I never could have imagined how complete you would make my life. I enjoy being your mommy and the time that we share together. You are such a talented and smart little man and I know that you are going to achieve so many things in your life. You are probably the most handsome little guy I have ever seen and your personality is contagious. Thank you for always keeping me on my toes, even though sometime it is exhausting. I am glad that you are so determined! I love you sweet Bryden and look forward to watching you grow more and more every single day!
Love Mommy




No comments: