Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Hero…


I have always admired what Wade does for a living and the difference he make in people’s lives, but I guess I just never realized how profound of an effect he has on those people. Back in September, Wade was invited to attend a ground breaking ceremony for a new pedestrian crossing light on the UVU Campus. This was significant because a year prior Wade and his partner saved the life of a man who was crossing the road in that same exact spot. Oddly enough I remember Wade coming off his shift the day after that accident occurred. The call really affected Wade, because of its nature, and he talked about it openly with me about it, which he very rarely does. With out going into details the man in the picture never should have lived, but because of Wade’s quick actions he was able to recover from his injuries and lobby to have the crosswalk put in. What an amazing and beautiful day it was and I was so glad to be able to attend the ceremony. I couldn’t be more proud of my amazing and sexy hero!




No comments: